Safety services for sustainable facilities.
Trained, certified safety attendants and professionals for short- and long-term assignments.
Irwin Industries, Inc. has more than 20 years of experience providing certified safety attendants and professionals to process plants in the Western United States.
Beginning with Basic Safety Training, which is based on the OSHA 10-Hour course, Irwin’s certified safety attendants receive additional instruction to develop proficiency in following functions, as needed:
- Confined space / top / side entry
- Hazard recognition
- Continuous monitoring
- Emergency procedures / communication
- Stop work authority
- Documentation ins / outs of personnel
- Fresh air
- Personal protective equipment
- Permits / job safety analysis
- Fire extinguisher / hose
- CPR / first aid