We ensure consistent, reliable, repeatable quality performance on every job.
IRWIN’s experienced staff of corporate and field QA / QC specialists ensure consistent, reliable, repeatable quality performance on every job. Our comprehensive Quality Assurance and Quality Control Manuals document procedures and policies for ASME and non-ASME work. Every major project is tracked, measured and documented with an inspection and test plan.
IRWIN’s quality program offers:
- Documented procedures and policies for ASME and non-ASME work
- In-house welder / craft training and qualification
- Comprehensive, multi-discipline QA / QC manual
- Qualified welding procedures and certified personnel
- Weld acceptance rate > 98%
- Experience with a wide variety of materials, including:
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Chrome alloys
IRWIN Industries is a sustaining member of the American Welding Society (AWS) and a certificate holder of the following American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and National Board code stamps:
- ASME “S” – Manufacture and assembly of power boilers.
- NBIC “R” – Repair and alteration of power boilers and pressure vessels.
- ASME “U” – Manufacture of pressure vessels.
- NBIC “NB” – Identify items registered with the National Board that are manufactured in accordance with the ASME “S’ and “U” stamps.