From conception to close-out, we provide meaningful value to any project or program.
IRWIN prides itself on attaining project objectives by applying sound management principles through the project life cycle. From project conception to close-out, IRWIN has the expertise to provide meaningful value to any project or program.
Whether self-performing field construction or acting as construction manager, our team works closely with the owner, engineer, other contractors, and related stakeholders to identify roles and responsibilities, develop detailed execution plans, and communicate strategies to achieve the goals of the project or program.
Our management personnel deliver key services essential to the success of any project/program:
- EH&S program development and implementation
- Pre-construction planning / constructability
- Detailed cost estimating
- Scheduling – Primavera (P3 or P6) or Microsoft Project
- Construction management
- Project / program reporting – Cost, progress, schedule, quality, etc.
- Project controls
- Site administration
- Prioritization and sequencing of engineering deliverables / work packages
- Procurement and materials management
- Subcontract management
- System turnover / mechanical completion process
- Project closeout / lessons learned